August 20, 2022

weekend Funny

The Democrats just passed an inflation bill that hires 87,000 new IRS agents and I just got audited.

I just received an audit on my tax return for 2021 back from the IRS. It puzzles me!!!
They are questioning how many dependents I claimed.
I guess it was because of my response to the question: "List all dependents?"
I replied: 12 million illegal immigrants; 3 million crack heads;
42 million unemployed people on food stamps,
2 million people in over 243 prisons;
Half of Mexico and 535 persons in the U.S. House and Senate."
1 useless President.
Evidently, this was NOT an acceptable answer.
I KEEP ASKING MYSELF, WHO DID I MISS?




True confession, this is a semi-rerun from 2013.

3 comments:

obscure said...

Yes, you forgot the billionaires and corporations that the right refuses to tax, so that you make up the difference.

Joe said...

Obscure, you do know that the top 10% pays more than 50% of all taxes right? I will assume you are joking otherwise you are just displaying your total ignorance.

As for taxes on corporations, they don’t pay taxes, they add it to costs, so you and I pay those taxes anyway when we buy stuff. See my post from last week.

Ed Bonderenka said...

I doubt obscure has a working sense of humor (most lefties don't) so let's go for the latter.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger