January 19, 2023

and here we are

 Sorry about the old blog. I have been consumed with a long, for me, creative period and I have been actually writing. I have resumed work on an old story I started a decade ago. The story is just coming to me. I am even dreaming about what happens next.  I am 20,000 words in and I like where it is going. 

Is it any good? Probably not. Does it need a professional editor? Undoubtedly. I am enjoying living with these characters, even if they will never see the light of day beyond this bare mention in a most obscure blog. 

The old blog is a distant priority behind work and the story for now. Sorry about that. 

3 comments:

glasslass said...

Happy to hear.

Midwest Chick said...

I do editing--not a professional, but as a side gig. And the price would be right... nonoriginalrants at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Thanks MC. I will let you know when/ if I ever get done. This has been 10 years in the making so I fully expect the creative well to dry up at any time

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger