February 20, 2023

Exciting Weekend guaranteed to make your heart race

Happy Monday Hoosierboy fans. I hope you had a great weekend, I did. Nothing was accomplished, but it passed pleasantly nonetheless. 

On Saturday the wife babysat in the afternoon and while she was gone I sat in front of the Tv and watched something and napped and watched more stuff. In the evening we went to visit some friends. We ate Mexican food and played cards. I drank one whole beer! It was a wild Saturday night!

Sunday I watched tv and napped and watched more stuff. The wife went to a pampered chef party. 

The amount of sheer excitement likely leaves you overwhelmed.

Now it is Monday. The  fun rolls on like a runaway freight train filled with toxic chemicals. 

1 comment:

Practical Parsimony said...

My heart did race at the mention of Pampered Chef.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger