June 26, 2023

Aunty Em!

We dodged some storms yesterday. There was severe weather including large hail to the north and tornadoes to the south. Those tornadoes hit very near where there was  a major strike in March. Mother Nature must hate the south Indy suburbs. 


This one looked straight out of the special effects department for a modern Oz. We got a little rain in the morning and a few sprinkles in the evening storms, not enough to even wet the pavement. Luckily, no one was killed in the storms. 

I’m having a hard time getting excited about work this week. I’m looking forward to the long holiday weekend. I took off next Monday, so I will have four days off. I’m thinking about taking Friday too. Not for any reason, just because. The really sad part is if I do, I will be bored to death and will end up working anyway. Like many Americans, I have a work problem. 

That is enough of this nonsense for today. Have a great one! 

5 comments:

Greybeard said...

Greenwood is where I grew up.
Kind of a shock to wake and see it on the National news this morn.
Sorry to hear there is one dead there. Scary.

Joe said...

If you have not been back to Greenwood in a while you will be shocked by the growth of the city. Greenwood extends to the Marion County line to the north, and butts against Whiteland to the south. East and west it stretches between I65 and 37. Crazy.

Cappy said...

Did a house land on Mayor Hogwash?

Joe said...

I wish

Greybeard said...

Joe, I've been back. I get lost trying to find landmarks.
my fourth grqde classroom at Center Grove overlooked a pig farm. We got our sex education there.
Time... marches on.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger