August 31, 2023

You will be glad you read this one

It is a chilly 50F this morning as I hunt and peck letters and words. Today will see a high in the upper seventies before a slow warm up to hot temperatures again next week. 

I am literally counting the days to the long holiday weekend. One, Two. See? Literally. I am ready. 

I still have a bunch of vacation to use before year end. Too bad I don’t have the money to go anywhere. So it goes.

I have a 9:00 AM meeting, I better start preparing. Have a great Thursday.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any nearby camping sites you could spend some time at ? Camping is as cheap or expensive as you decide it to be. Peace and quiet in the outdoors (stay away from college campus spots). A meal cooked over a fire can be as delicious as a fine restaurant. Bottle of wine in a ice cooler if you like that.

Three day weekends are nice, but I really hate when its Monday taken off. The remaining 4 days feel as long as 5 days, at least to me.

jrg

Anonymous said...

I read your blog. I don't feel glad. what happened?

Anonymous said...

Welcome to life. It is often filled with disappointment.

Joe

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger