February 15, 2024

makes me want to just let my SUV idle for an hour or two.

WTH? Climate assholes threw a pink powder all over the case housing the Constitution. These terrorists deface a national treasure and the security guards LET THEM. Why weren’t these assholes thrown to the floor and cuffed the instant they started throwing whatever? And why are we letting them rant? For goodness sake, the so-called guards are more interested in getting everyone else out, but not the f-ing CRIMINALS, 

What’s the difference between these dirtbags and the people who invaded the Capital on January 6?

I swear I live in a different world. I would have tackled these little pieces of shit myself, if the guards will not, 

Spit. I going to throw a few plastic straws in the trash, use a plastic bag at the store, and find some coal to burn in my fire pit. Screw the climateers.

2 comments:

Greybeard said...

We are self destructive.
Russia is considering blowing stuff up in space, which will trap us all on planet earth.
I guess it would also protect us from alien invasion.

Cappy said...

More tales of The Stunning and the Brave!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger