May 11, 2024

Tapping into the live feed

 Good morning bloggers. I am back live blogging my life. Not that anything interesting is about to suddenly appear in these electronic pages, but it is not another video, so there is that. 

The automation/robot trade show was boring and a week standing on my surgically repaired foot in dress shoes is painful, but it was great hanging out with my colleagues. We all work remotely, so we only get together a couple of times a year. We ate some terrific food, watched the Cubs win with a walk-off home run, and had a generally good time. 

I was glad to get home yesterday evening. Even though I travel far less than I did in the past, it is amazing how fast I can adapt to living out of a suitcase. And the wife easily goes back into her routine while I’m gone. Thirty years on the road does that. 

I usually throw up some music on a Saturday morning. I think I will spare you that today.

Have a great Saturday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger