September 24, 2024

And the winner is…

 Last week my old Keurig refused to pump coffee. I cleaned it and ran some vinegar through it and after a bit it started working. These things happen. I wandered downstairs mid-morning for my second cup of Joe yesterday morning and the machine refused to pump again. All I got was a serious of clicks accompanied by curses. The swearing was me not the machine. 

After dinner I ran down to the store and bought another jug of vinegar and tried to run it through. Nothing. I left it sitting all night, that usually does the trick. But this morning it still refuses to pump out even water. Disappointed does not begin to describe my feelings. I suppose I should not complain, that Keurig is around ten years old and is used every single day. 

I can grab a cup of coffee from the gas station down the street or I can go to the Starbucks about the same distance the other direction. I could drive down to Walmart and buy a can of coffee and brew a pot. Or I could just sit here and bitch about it to you while sipping leftover iced tea from last night’s supper for a caffeine fix. 

Here’s what I did…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Will Hoosierboy survive this impending Keurig disaster?!

Tune in tomorrow for the harrowing conclusion of...


Fred

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

This sounds like the beginning of an internet recipe page.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger