July 6, 2005

Surfing the electronic waves

As I cruise around blogdom I never cease to be impressed by the skill and writing ability of my fellow bloggers. Some of you folks really can tell a story. This guy writes in a simple, yet elegant prose that always leaves me a bit sad at the end.

I may never agree with her politics, but this fine lady always tells a great story. She opens her life to us, writing with skill and sincerity.

Some of the funniest stuff on the internet can be found here. Warning this is not safe for work. These very humble bloggers are always good for a laugh.

I have to say, if you are only going to read one blog a day, it has to be this one. Go on, trust me.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger