November 30, 2005

Someone's knockin' at the door.

I think there has been a terrible mistake. I am sorely afraid I have screwed up, the victim of bad juju, karma at its blackest.

They say opportunity knocks but once. I think the wife dragged me to the mall that day. Maybe I was out drinking, smoking fine cigars. I hope I was not a work. That would be the ultimate slap in the face.

In any case I missed him. The SOB did not leave sticky note telling when he would return. Opportunity left no word with the neighbors. Rude SOB, he is. He did not come back.

It is now a foregone conclusion I missed my shot at old opportunity and success. I will just have to make the best of it. The only consolation is that I think the fickle bastard schedules his knock and run sessions when many of us are not at home!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger