August 18, 2007

Pygmy Sex Pictures

Saturday. I should update my template, but I just do not feel like it. I owe a bunch of you some links. Pygmy Sex remains my number one search term. I am number two on Google for that search.

Can anyone explain why Smoky Joe Wood is not in the Hall of Fame? Also it is a crime that Gil Hodges and Ron Santo are left out.

The little brook in the backyard is dry as a popcorn fart. The flowers are wilting. This has been as dry a summer as we have had in a long while. The crops do not look so good, the corn is browning already. The beans look worn out.

We saw the movie Superbad last night. It is aptly named. There are lots of teenage-boy-wants to get laid movies out there. Watch American Graffiti, Dazed and Confused, or any of the American Pie movies instead. Trust me on this. In fact, I think I am going to pop Dazed and Confused into the DVD player right now.

Looky there, a whole post with nothing of consequence. I have developed an art form.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger