September 8, 2007

The Reeve's Tale


Saturday morning. I read the paper, took the boy to weight training and am now drinking coffee and perusing the blog world. College football fans will get their fix today.

I was a bad boy last night -- no not that way. Get your mind out of the gutter. I bought a new book then a new CD (Yes, Live at Montreaux). I am listening to it as I hunt and peck the keyboard. As the wife was shopping for new work clothes I went into Best Buy and found a box set of Martin/Lewis movies I could not live without. I usually do not buy anything for myself and I made three purchases in one evening!

We finally got some rain yesterday, but I am afraid it came down so hard it will all run off. The grass, or at least the weeds, is sure to grow a little.

We are slowly getting stuff put away. What a process. Someone asked me if moving shortened my commute. Why, yes it did. Now I only have to go 2 feet from my bed to the desk. Before it was like ten feet. Progress.

Have a great weekend, and I hope you get laid. If you do, let me know in the comments, then I could live vicariously through you.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger