May 10, 2008

Weekend Funny -- Sleepy Saturday Edition

Boy, I thought the Friday Five were easy yesterday. I dropped the song title right into every lyric, usually more than once. The bonus was a curve ball though, since the title is not a lyric in the song at all. Hey Dragon, you should have read my comment with the hint a little closer:
sorry -- maybe the third time is a charm. For what it is worth, here is a hint: ALL of the Friday Five have the actual song title in the posted lyrics. The bonus does not.

Subtle is not usually a description you would apply to my persona. Sometimes I can fool you if you are not paying attention!

Last night the Middle School sponsored a lock-in from 11:00 pm until 6 am for those eighth graders who have good grades and attendance. The wife and I agreed to be chaperons. The boy had a fine time. I slept from 6:30 until 9:30 am this morning. I had to get up and post something for you. You all owe me big time.

Here is today's Weekend Funny. Right when I was running out my friend Jan sent me a bunch more cartoons:

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger