January 15, 2010

You Say You Want a Revolution

All Americans should be terrified and dismayed that nearly 1/6 of the economy is being manipulated a schemed and parceled out in backroom deals by Reid, Pelosi and The Obama (who speaks with a Negro accent when he wants). I would be as concerned if it was the Republicans determining my fate in backroom deals.

I am very disturbed this sausage is being made in spite of overwhelming public discontent. The Democratic leaderships seems Hellbent on giving us this crap whether we want it or not, whether it dooms their future or not. This is nanny-state legislation at the core (we know what is best for you, shut the fuck up and take it).

Never in my life have I heard ordinary citizens talk openly about revolution. Maybe some of you who are a bit older than I can compare this to the 1960's, but I think things are different as we are talking about Moms and Dads and the hard working people that make this country go and grow, not a bunch of students who protested because it was the "thing to do".

Perhaps I can understand the anger anti-bushites displayed the past eight years. Too bad many of you are hypocrites and accept the acts of this administration, when they are far worse than those of GW.

Scary times are a comin'.

4 comments:

dick said...

Me? I'm all for open season.
My fridge is fucking covered with post-it-notes.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

We have a lot more guns than the hippies ever did. What they called "revolution" was more like a tantrum than anything else.

mts1 said...

The young and dumb, when they talk of revolution, meh. But like you said, when those who a) have life experience, b) something to lose in a fight, and c) no longer have the young "I'll never die" attitude start rumbling, you know it takes forever to get *that* locomotive moving down the track, and once it has momentum, you can derail it or roll it, but you won't stop it. You're talking about the center of the Bell Curve getting it mellow harshed, not the two tiny ends.

Yabu (EOTIS) said...

I am also amazed with the open discussions about a revolution...from people I know who wouldn't ordinarily voice an opinion. I'm telling you, what you already know, people are pissed...and rightfully so. I talk to many people who believe it could get violent...they, like me, hope it doesn't, but enough is enough. It also depends on how you define "violent".

If Brown wins TUE, and the Dems try to delay his "seating" until after the health care vote...we might see a damn riot.

As for the protests in the late 60's and 'early 70's...I admit I was there, but only for the hippie pussy. I was born and raised right, but I ain't stupid.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger