April 11, 2011

I want my $100 Billion

Thanks GOP. I was pretty sure the American People told you in the last election we did not want a Democrat-Lite party. I am pretty sure we voted for you to bring fiscal sanity. We want the EPA reigned in, Obamacare defunded (if not reversed altogether). We want the Government to be smaller.

The Republicans are just armadillos. They roll into a ball at the first sign of trouble. Boehner did not even get half of what the Republicans promised.

So far the landslide Republican victory in 2010 got the American People...a temporary extension of the current tax rates.  That is it.

Dan Burton, Dick Lugar, Dan Coates -- if you vote Yes on this roll-over and cry like a baby compromise bill,  I will donate however much I can spare to anyone who is running against you in your next election (I am going to do so in your case anyway Senator Lugar). You are not bound to agree with John Compromise Boehner on this bill. Vote NO.

I am sick of retreat, I am tired of the Stupid Party and their always 'in the minority' attitude -- especially when they are large and in charge. I can only hope there are enough GOPers left to vote against this piece of shit compromise when it comes for a vote this week. Grow some balls or be prepared to lose power in 2012.

It is time to bring on the Honey Badger Party.

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

The GOP is even more whored out to BanKhazar/KikeBankUSA than the Democrats (gee George Soros, is that even possible?). Of course they "folded like cheap aluminum lawnchairs" because, when most of a party is Papist, most of it is in debt. Look for "Boner" and his fellow neocon travelers to raise the debt ceiling, because no more money = no more bribes for votes, and there was never a government in history that voted to decrease its power over the plebes.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger