April 26, 2012

Happy Days Are Here Again!

I read where the Obama Administration has declared an end to the War on Terror. I guess The 'Bamster has decided he will follow that great political philosopher John Lennon's plea and give peace a chance.

Since it is all about me around here, I have to admit the end of terrorism is welcome news.  Now that we no longer have to worry about crazy men between the ages of 18 and 35 (who just happen to follow the teachings of a goatherding pedophile -- a mere coincidence we are told) blowing shit up, I can again board an airplane without undressing and having semi-naked pictures taken by the TSA. I will not have to worry about holes in my socks when I remove my shoes or my beltless pants falling around my ankles as I make moose horns with my hands in the magic X-Ray machine. Now that the WoT is done,  I can pack enough shampoo to last more than a day or two in my carry on. I look forward to bringing a bottle of water from home to the airport.

Since we no longer have to worry about terrorism, I expect an edict dismantling the TSA from The One any day now...

2 comments:

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Visualize whirled peas.

Anonymous said...

That is why they call him
"THE ONE" and only moron.

James Old Guy

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger