August 1, 2015

Stale donuts suck

Good morning blog world. I ventured forth this morning to procure some donuts for breakfast. I was somewhat disappointed and just a little miffed to find my first cinnamon twist more than a bit stale. One would think that the donuts at 6:30 in the morning should be fresh and soft. I went to the higher priced local joint instead of the big chain. My Dunkin' Donuts are always fresh. i tossed that donut, but the second choice (old fashioned cake) was only marginally better. I guess the donut chef came in late today, so I got yesterday's creations. That's what I get for going early.

Stale donuts are but an inconvenience on this otherwise beautiful day.

Ps confidential to Fuzzy: it is impossible to comment at your site. You are in my prayers during these tough times.


1 comment:

Dan O. said...

Some, certainly not creme or jelly filled, stale donuts are good if you nuke them for about 10 - 15 seconds. Stale glazed donuts are awesome if you slice them like you would a bagel and toast them in a toaster oven and add butter.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger