November 18, 2019

Another day closer to the end of time

Happy Monday. It is a gloomy day here at the homestead, weather wise. A Michigan-like cloud cover has settled in.

In other news, I had a promising initial interview this morning with a widget company. The same type widgets I have been involved through manufacturing and sales for 30 years. Cross your fingers. I have an in-person Interview with a different company Wednesday. I hope something breaks soon.

Enough about that.

My cold lingers. I did sleep in bed, as opposed to the recliner, last night.

There you have it. A post.

I never promised quality.

4 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

I have my fingers crossed for you, and it makes it really hard to type.

Ed Bonderenka said...

still praying for you.

Jan said...

We made a sacrifice to the gods of employment for you.

Cheryl said...

I will be praying you get the job.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger