February 12, 2020

i opted out of coffee this morning and this is the result.

Winter is slated to finally arrive starting this afternoon. Rain, sleet, accumulating snow and single digit temperatures are all in the forecast. Until now we have had a remarkably mild winter. The only “shovel” snow was back in December. Since then we have had a dusting on a few occasions. Temperatures have hovered in the upper thirties on average. I am not complaining.

I have lots of other stuff I could complain about. I won’t. You are welcome.

So let’s see, we covered the weather. Complaints were covered. That leaves politics. Nah, I’m in a good mood.

Have a great hump day.

2 comments:

Practical Parsimony said...

11:40 Wednesday night...it is 71F degrees.

Joe said...

Nice!

I need a vacation.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger