March 22, 2005

Greetings

I have been inspired by the http://gutrumbles to try this blogging thing. I am not sure what I have to say is important, but I hope to give it a try.

I will post on whatever I care to write about. It may be political, humourous, or just boring, but you will always get my best. I may post some of my stories. I may post on historical items that interest me. It may just be crap.
One thing is for sure, I will be a link whore, so just get over it.
I hear you now. "Just who the fuck is this guy"? Well, I am a Liberaly Educated Male. I am married. I have three kids. I hate mimes. I like beer. I like baseball. I hate soccer, it is not a real game.
That is all you need to know for now.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger