May 24, 2005

Jane Fonda is a Traitor

Is this true? I don't know, but i hope it is.

This is a great story, I wish I was closer to Montana! The radio station America FM was doing one of
their "Is anyone listening" bits this morning. This
first one was, "Ever have a celebrity pull up with the
'Do you know who I am?' routine."

A woman called in and said that a few years back,
while visiting her cattle rancher uncle in Billings,
MT., they had occasion to go to dinner at a restaurant
that does not take reservations. The wait was about 45
minutes. Lots of other rancher types and their spouses
were already waiting. In comes Ted Turner and Jane
Fonda. They want a table. The hostess says they'll
have to wait about 45 minutes. Jane Fonda asks the
hostess if she knows who she is."Yes, but you'll still have to wait 45 minutes" Then Jane says, "Is the
manager in?" The manager comes out, "May I help you?"
Do you know who I am?" ask both Jane and Ted. "Yes,
but these folks have all been waiting already and I
can't put you in ahead of them" Then Ted asks to speak
to the owner. The owner comes out. Jane again asks,"Do
you know who I am?"

The owner says, "Yes, I do. Do you know who I am? I am
the owner of this restaurant and a Vietnam Veteran.
Not only will you not get a table ahead of all of my
friends and neighbors here, but you also will not be
eating in my restaurant tonight or any other night.
Good bye."

Only in America, what a great country! To all who
received this e-mail. This is a true story and the
name of the steak house is :

Sir Scott's Oasis Steakhouse 204 W Main
MANHATTAN, MT 59741 (406) 284-6929

If you ever get there, give this fella a sharp salute,
buy a steak and tip the waitress!

Keep passing this on. We should never forget this
un prosecuted traitor!

And let's not forget what "our gal" Hillary said to
the troops in Iraq, "This war has no support from the
American public"!

sent to me by my dad

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger