September 29, 2005

Og, official torturer of roadcrews and bureaucrats

As I surf the electronic waves of the blog ocean I often find examples of great writing. I found this today. My friends this is how you write a rant:

Not a day goes by that I do not have the overwhelming urge to grab ten or twelve construction workers, tie them to my trailer hitch, and drag them through traffic at high speed, paying particular attention to the areas rife with potholes that are NOT BEING REPAIRED while PERFECTLY GOOD SECtIONS OF ROAD ARE DESTROYED AND REBUILT...Cut their budgets. Fuck them. Fuck them with a ben-gay soaked saguaro cactus. Fuck them with a flaming porcupine...


Read the whole post.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hm. Seeing as my city is particularly rife with potholes, I'd be tempted to agree. But the construction worker's not to blame for choosing which areas of the road to repair. :p

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger