December 15, 2005

Be careful of your wishes

As I opened the door to my office building this morning a fly brushed past my face heading outside. It was snowing / sleeting / raining. He should have stayed inside.

Here is a little poll for you. I have a great deal of interest in my fellow man and I really care what you are doing for Christmas (those that know me are now falling off the chair laughing and choking). Ok I really do not care, but it will be a fun exercise, and a good filler post -- I expect you to participate.

1. What are you giving this year for Christmas?
2. Do you listen to Christmas music?
3. Do you prefer the traditional carols or the newer stuff.
4. Do you like the old singers (Martin, Sinatra, Nat King Cole, Bing Crosby, Julie Andrews, etc.) or new pop versions of Christmas songs?
5. What are you wishing for this Christmas?
6. What would you desire if money was not an object?
7. What will you eat on Christmas?
8. Be honest, how many of you are secretly hoping to get laid for Christmas?
9. Is your shopping done?
10.Were you naughty or nice this year?

Inquiring minds want to know...

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger