Are you tired of those sissy-ass "friendship" poems that always
sound good, but never actually come close to reality? Well, here is a
series of promises that actually speak of true friendship:
1. When you are sad -- I will help you get drunk and
plot revenge against the sorry bastard who made you sad.
2. When you are blue -- I will try to dislodge whatever
is choking you.
3. When you smile -- I will know you finally got laid.
4. When you are scared -- I will rag on you about it
every chance I get.
5. When you are worried -- I will tell you horrible stories about
how much worse it could be until you quit whining.
6. When you are confused -- I will use little words.
7. When you are sick -- Stay the hell away from me until
you are well again. I don't want whatever you have.
8. When you fall -- I will point and laugh at your clumsy ass.
9. This is my oath..... I pledge it to the end. "Why?" you may ask;
"because you are my friend".
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it, but
only you can feel the true warmth.