December 2, 2005

new car

I just got my new Lexus RX400h, and returned to the dealer the next day,
with the complaint that I couldn't figure out how the radio worked. The
salesman explained that the radio was voice activated.

"Watch this!" He said, "Nelson! The radio replied, "Ricky or Willie?"
"Willie!" He continued....and "On The Road Again" came from the speakers.

I drove away happy, and for the next few days, every time I'd
say,"Beethoven!" I'd get beautiful classical music, and if I said,
"Beatles!" I'd get one of their awesome songs.

One day, a couple ran a red light and nearly creamed my new car, but I
swerved just in time to avoid them.

"ASSHOLES!" I yelled.....

The French National Anthem began to play, sung by Jane Fonda,Barbra
Streisand,and Michael Moore, backed up by John Kerry on lead guitar, Ted
Kennedy on rhythm guitar,Al Sharpton on bass guitar,Jesse Jackson on
organ,Al Gore on drums,Bill Clinton on sax, and Hillary Clinton,Charles
Schumer,Barbara Boxer,and John Edwards singing backup vocals...

DAMN...I LOVE this car!

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger