December 8, 2005

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

We are expecting 4-8 inches of snow today. As I returned to the office from my appointment this morning it was not snowing yet. It began after 2:00, and there is already more than 1/2 inch on the ground(2:30). I can barely see the gas station or KFC across the street. I may have to send myself home early (heh heh). In any case, it is serious French toast weather* here in central Indiana.

edit: as of 2:45 there is one full inch of snow according to my trusty wooden ruler



* note : for some reason anytime we get bad weather everyone here thinks they need to go to the store and buy large amounts of eggs, bread, and milk.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger