September 14, 2006

I pledge

I pledge I will not EVER post a youtube video.

Do not get me wrong, they are funny and entertaining and I loved the kid playing the classical guitar. I established this site as a means to rant and rave about politics and to tell my jokes. When I moved to a remote office for the big company, I still had lots of contact with coworkers. When I went to work for the Italians, I needed an outlet, so I established Fat in Indiana to get stuff off my chest. The wife does not care about history or politics. She has heard all of my jokes, and lets face it, a joke is only good if you can share it many times. What you see is what you get. Visit or don't. Link or don't. I take more pleasure than you know from each and every visit to this blog. Some days I feel like Sally Field, "You like me". I will continue to do what I do. I am a great blog reader, a terrible commenter. I thank each of you who take the time to comment and read and visit.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger