October 31, 2006

Terrible Tuesday

What are your Halloween plans? I intend to try and find a really sincere pumpkin patch and wait for the Great Pumpkin.

I sure will be glad when this week is done, I love to watch movies on TV, but I hate scary movies. I blame Otter and he knows why. If you want to know the scoop -- you will have to find it in the archives, I do not have time to look (hint: The Legend of Bogey Creek is NOT a western).

I am not a smart man, but there are people at my work who are stuttering morons. Well, just one guy in particular. He is increasingly sticking his nose under my customers tent, and nothing good is going to come of it. I am about to be a victim of political infighting way above my paygrade. BOHICA.

Doesn't anyone throw corn (shelled) as a mild Halloween prank anymore? It makes a cool noise on windows and especially aluminum awnings.

Be safe, and come to my house. I need to get rid of this candy. I have nearly eaten my way back to the size 38s. I had lost about 10-15 pounds over the last couple of months and now I cannot quit snacking. Hey Hey Hey here comes HB. I have to get back to the walking and exercising again. I walked around the neighborhood and smoked a fine CAO cigar yesterday at lunchtime. It just made me hungry.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger