January 26, 2007

Even sick, I am superior

I am sick. I have had a cold for three days. My head feels like the guy in Pink Floyd's Comfortably Numb. Last night I woke shivering with cold. Later I was burning up.

Most of you would probably have gone to the hospital if you felt as bad as I. Just kidding, that is a joke I have with my wife, when she calls men wimps when they get sick. Yes and Yes, I say. Her jibes do not change the fact I feel like warmed over turds. I could not even bring myself to read last night.

Between not feeling well, and the constant internet interruptions, I have not had time to kick my multi-personality troll Angela in an appropriate fashion. She/he uses the old debating tactic of arguing about peripheral issues rather than the main argument. She does this because she knows she cannot win the debate on the merits of her position. As exhibit A I use the Foley post below. I stated that ONE of the issues that hurt the Republicans in the last election was the media's incessant hammering on the Foley scandal. There were other issues as well, some of them more significant. Yet all Angela was to harp on is that there were other causes of the Republican defeat. I offer a resounding "so?". Unless you want to argue that the Foley scandal had NOTHING to due with the Dimocrit takeover, your arguments are a waste of time, Angela, and you discredit your whole case.

I do not mind interesting debate, but resorting to race baiting and insults is not productive discussion. Prove the Democrats and the willing Press are not hypocrites, or concede my point. Anything else exposes you as the shallow person you are.


update:

If you
have not seen this you need to, it will make your weekend complete. Trust me.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger