January 2, 2007

A new year, a new beginning

What a bunch of horse hooey. The calender is a state of mind.

I will be glad when the wife and kids go back to school. I love them, but they screw up my routine, being here in the daytime. I eat lunch on their schedule, they are in the way...

Changes to the blogroll coming this week (I hope). I owe many of you some links, they are coming. Some people are coming off the old sidebar. I am well aware that life goes on. Delinking is not personal, but if you do not post in a month or two, I cannot waste my time looking at you. If you are on the blogroll, I visit your site. If you want to be added drop me a comment or email.

I am working on a post about WWII. The French were sure assholes. I knew they were imperfect allies at best, but they you might be amazed at some of the things they did.

Probably more later, or maybe not. Have a good day.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger