April 24, 2007

Read, and be amazed

Some of you think this blogging stuff is easy. I hack away at it like I have a dull machete in the Amazonian jungle. Others can turn a phrase that leaves me filled with envy. The great and powerful Bane spins words like Rumpelstiltskin spins gold and weaves this golden passage:

And what is this propensity Americans have to pay attention to idiots? I mean, normal people hate clowns, and the only thing separating Sheryl Crow and Rosie O'Dumbell from a regular clown is the make-up and the little car.
And that's what I see when I look at the whole panoply of politicians and celebrities, a bunch of sad clowns, honking their horns and noses for attention, stumbling around like idiots, getting into everything, and scarring children for life.


Read the whole post here. Truer words have never been written. I will go to bed now, humbled.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger