October 24, 2007

What I saw in the edge of the Limberlost

One of the neat things about being a travelling salesman is that my car breaks down often near a farmhouse. The farmer always has a bevy of hot horny daughters...Well I do get to see some interesting stuff like this:




That is Gene Stratton Porter's house. I took the picture with my phone yesterday. Some of you older readers may have been forced to read the Limberlost books.
I have not read MS Porter's books, but I am told they are pretty good. For me, you just cannot beat another Hoosier author for a novel of early Indiana life. I highly recommend you head to the library and get the Bears of Blue River. What the heck, check out some Gene Stratton Porter too.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger