February 22, 2008

Life has been good to me so far

After a breakfast of coffee, orange juice and bacon -- yay bacon -- how could anyone be in a bad mood? Does there exist in all the world a better taste combination? Here are my top three:

Bacon/OJ/Coffee
Brats/Kraut/Beer
Beef/Noodles/Mashed Potatoes

As an added bonus it is Friday!

I have a three car garage I love. My driveway is three cars plus an additional parking area/ basketball court. It is absolutely wonderful until it snows. As I get older I find I cannot throw snow as far as I could in my youth. To be honest, I do not think I could have ever thrown it across a three car driveway (or even halfway across). I find myself moving the same snow two and three times now. I push it as far as I can, then throw it. I then move forward to repeat the action. Four inches becomes eight. Eight becomes twelve by the time I get to the side of the driveway. I guess I could follow the lead of my neighbors and just drive through it. My Durango will push through 3-4 inches of snow with ease. In my heart I harbor a secret hope some husband is getting bashed by his wife -- "Look, that fat asshole down the street managed to shovel his drive, and it is three cars wide. Why couldn't I have married someone like him...?" Hell, yeah. Some days it is good to be me.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger