July 15, 2008

Nobody puts Baby in the corner

We were watching Dirty Dancing last night. Everyone who has ever seen that movie knows the stupid line in the title of this post. There are other famous movie lines.

Luke, I am your father

Frankly my Dear, I don't give a damn

we have a half a tank of gas, it's dark, and we're wearing sunglasses

I love the smell of napalm in the morning


Some people would add "Play it again Sam", but that line is not in the movie Casablanca. What are some of you favorite movie lines?

For many of you the order of my links must have appeared pretty random. Well, I was used to it. Now I have went and alphabetized you. I can't find anyone! If you want a link let me know. If you want off the list, and who would really want to be associated with this blog, let me know.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger