July 1, 2008

Tuesday Grab Bag

Writers have likened life to a boxing match. If that were true, my fight would have been stopped several rounds ago. Really, I have plenty to be thankful for.

The wife and I spent our twenty-fourth anniversary at the ball park last night, watching the team lose in the first round of the tourney. The boys played OK, but were just over matched. We were the victims of too few hits, too many walks and too many errors. It was kind of like watching the Cubs lately. This is probably the best group of kids I have coached, at least in baseball. They were always joking and relaxed. No troublemakers in the dugout.

I have the middle passage of Close to the Edge (I get up/I get down) by Yes running through my head this morning. What earworm is sucking your brainwaves?

Did I mention the boy through a rod in car a few weeks ago? We are still looking for a good cheap used car. It seems they are either junks or out of our price range. The couple we found, the boy did not care for. I had to agree with him on one, the paint job was a hideous color. I won't say more, because maybe you have a car of that particular hue. I cannot afford to offend any readers these days. Plus, you know me -- Mr. Sensitive, always worrying about other people's feelings.

I get the feeling the ragheads are holding off any major moves until after the election. The last thing they want is another President that has no qualms about warring with them. They know the hippies hate violence. Time and dope will combine to dim the memory of 9/11. The hippies and foul commies are wondering why we are killing terrorist scum in Iraq and Afghanistan even now. A terrorist attack at this time will stir the Dims on an emotional level -- everything they do is based on emotion -- and force them to vote another Republican into office. The ragheads want 'dialog' and a malleable President, not death by bullets. They get down on their knees and pray to Mecca eleventeen times a day that Obamarama gets elected. "Make love not war" fits perfectly into the Muslim plans for world dhimitude because the only way they can win is if we let them. Vote accordingly.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger