December 21, 2008

LHJGsgoranma

Good morning Blog World. I sure spent a lazy day yesterday. I watched several movies, including Jeremiah Johnson. This movie is on the approved HB list of "movies you outta see". I think I am going to pop in The Great Escape to view later this morning. I might even get to The Blue Max later today, unless the wife comes up with some projects (she will). I did not sit on my ass all day, I did make a pit of chili for supper.

My wife and daughter made a ton of various Christmas candies and are going to make Christmas sugar cookies later today. I promised to make a batch of Pecan Tassies, so I will have to get on that this morning some time as well.I also have to finish my Christmas shopping at some point. I guess my movie watching might be limited after all.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger