December 21, 2008

A new MeMe, play along

You always see those big list Memes on what have you done, where have you been. Here is a different list. I have compiled a list of things I have never done. I make no promises about the future though:

I have never been ice skating.

I have never been snow skiing ( have you seen the pictures of the mountains of central Indiana?).

I have never visited a Bangkok whorehouse.

I was never successful at learning to ride a unicycle.

I gave never read any of the Ayn Rand books.

I have never bowled a perfect game or shot a hole-in-one.

I have never visited New York City. I have been around it a lot, driven across Manhattan, but never spent time "in the city".

I have not eaten the liver or still beating heart of my just vanquished mortal enemy.

I have not been to Australia (but I might go later this year!)

I have never attended a blog meet, and likely never will. I have met three bloggers and talked to one or two others on the phone.

I have never had a STD, but I caught the crabs once when my college roommate let a skank sleep in my bed one weekend while I was home. I have tried to block it out, but I am reasonably certain he screwed her on my bed. No one bothered to tell me I should probably change the sheets. I do not mind he got lucky on my bed, but courtesy says I should have gotten a heads up.

I have never seen the Grand Canyon.

I have never admitted publicly to snorting coke in my youth. I am still not saying either way. Apropos of nothing, LSD is scary shit.

I never shot a man in Reno, just for snoring. I have also never been arrested.

I have never pissed on the Jefferson Davis Memorial at his birthplace in Kentucky.

I have never been deep sea fishing.

I have never been to Vegas.

I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky.

What haven't you done?

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger