April 21, 2009

I'm just a steeltown girl on a Saturday night

The furnace is running. It is sleeting outside. It is April, for AlGore's sake. We went to the baseball game and froze our butts off last night. The temp was in the 40s with a light rain and strong west wind. My sweatshirt was not enough. Some people had on winter coats -- they were the smart ones.

I have that song Maniac from Flashdance bouncing around in my skull this morning. That is not a good thing.

I am hungry this morning. There is a can of Dinty Moore stew crying my name. Will I be able to hold out for lunch, or will that combo of rich gravy, veggies, and meat-like stuff be slopped down my gullet for breakfast?

If it quits raining I might get a haircut today. Decisions, decisions...

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger