August 7, 2009

I am a big puss


My daughter is on her own now and my oldest boy has taken up permanent residence in his college town. As such, it is finally time for me to set up a home office. as you may have guessed, I work from home. Until now that means a desk in the master bedroom and my laptop on the table or wherever I could find room. A three bedroom house and three kids does not make for good working conditions. But I managed. Anyway we finally moved my desk and stuff into the smaller bedroom. I think the fax going off two feet from the wife's ear every Thursday morning had something to do with the change! We are going to get a futon for the oldest boy to sleep on when he makes his rare home-appearances. There on the left are the new digs, taken as this post is being written. I still need to get my Sinatra photo and diploma hung on the wall (actuall sheepskin).

I was moving my desk chair in from the garage yesterday and did something to my right big toe. I go barefoot all of the time. I do not know if I bruised it or pinched a nerve, but the bottom of my toe hurts like the devil. I cannot even touch it with out pain shooting up my leg. Can you bruise a nerve? maybe I pinched it. It is not a pain like an injury, but a nerve thing. Limping around trying to favor the toe has put a strain on my knee, and now it hurts. Getting old sucks.

But I do have a place to work! Now I just need motivation to get after it.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger