September 28, 2009

It is Monday, we all need a joke about now

Don and his buddies were hanging out and planning a 5-day golf trip.
Unfortunately, he had to tell them that he couldn't go because his wife wouldn't let him. After a lot of teasing and name calling, Don headed home totally frustrated.

The following week, when Don's buddies arrived at the golf resort, they were shocked to see Don sitting in the lobby, drinking a beer and holding his putter!

"How did you talk your wife into letting you go, Don ?"

"I didn't have to," Don replied. "Last night I slumped down in my chair with a beer to drown my sorrows. Then, my wife snuck up behind me and covered my eyes and said, 'Surprise!' When I peeled her hands back, she was standing there in a beautiful see-through negligee and said, 'Carry me into the bedroom and tie me to the bed, and you can do whatever you want.'

SO.... HERE I AM !"

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger