October 21, 2009

Dear President Obama

I am aware I did not earn a degree from a prestigious Ivy League University. I do not have a law degree. My little Bachelor of Arts from tiny Wabash College is probably not too impressive. I was in the bottom half of my class. I did not spend years voting "present" in the Illinois legislature.

I spent time working with the Little League and Babe Ruth and the local Boys Club. I volunteered with the Boy Scouts instead of working as a Community Organiser.

I may not know which fork to use, and my suits may be cheap. I have never had Kobe beef, and sometimes I eat at the Olive Garden. I like beer. I think popcorn is the perfect snack food.

I may not be the best typist or speller. I may think puns are funny and I have watched NASCAR races on occasion. I live in fly-over country. You probably consider me a rube, a hick.

But I know this, Beck and Hannity and yes, Olbermann and Mathews are all opinion shows. Claiming Fox is biased based on their OPINION shows is ridiculous. Should we discount everything on MSNBC because of Matthews?

Man up, you pussy. If you can't take a little criticism, you chose the wrong profession. Your real beef is that one network has the balls to investigate ACORN, check the details of your extremest advisers and call you out on your untruths. Fox does not fawn and kiss your sorry ass and you do not like it. If you got 1/75th the criticism GW Bush took daily in his eight years in office, I suspect your could be found curled up in a corner, thumb in mouth, crying like a little baby.

Get over it, man. Sack it up. Spend a few minutes and follow the advice of a fellow Democrat, Harry Truman, instead of MAO. Here is a hint -- Google "heat" and "kitchen".

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger