December 3, 2009

It is time, my friends

Good morning blog world. I am transmitting to you from a secret remote location.

the rocking chair is red.

John needs his diaper changed

Storm clouds are churning


I spent the day yesterday in the Michiana area and then proceeded slightly SE to my current hideout. It is very much like a fort. Even if your name was Tony, you would be mad to try and determine my current whereabouts. Just ignore the code phrases above if they were not meant for you.

Rest easy, my followers, I will be back on station -- and on vacation-- on Friday.

Feel free to ignore this silly post.

the fox is in the hen house
the bucket has been upturned
I repeat, the bucket has been upturned


At your peril....

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger