May 21, 2010

Damn, That Dave is sure smart

That comment is about you. You = fat. Therefore in this instance, fat = stupid. Because you're stupid.

And to be CLEARER: The victory for thinking people is a reference to the fact that you, and only you, in this example, are a non-thinker. And therefore if you had to eat healthy food, it would make your non-thinking mind hurt.


Wow, that comment is the most illogical, mind numbing prose I have ever had the displeasure to read. It ranks right up there with some of the most intellectually vapid written works ever put forth. That is no little feat since I have read the works of Karl Marx, The Unibomber's Manifesto, and the back of a Raisin Brand box.

Seriously, can anyone follow what the hell this moron is trying to say?

Hey Dave -- maybe Josh can help you write something that actually makes sense.

6 comments:

Greybeard said...

It's telling, I think, that so many liberals have that much anger bottled up inside.
Leads to heart attacks, ya know?
(And I'm in a business to know.)

TheWayfarer said...

Who the fuck is this Dave guy, anyway?
Sounds like another pseudo-intellectual Prog pinhead, who stayed in college too long and died by degrees, from the neck up!

Ed Bonderenka said...

Ted, did you mean to correlate boiling frogs in water (by degrees), and staying in college too long (by degrees)? That was good.

I do not want to parse what Dave is trying to say. I have more important things to do. As soon as I think of them.

Anonymous said...

I wanna be the guy who jerks the earring outta his nose.


Dick

Ed Bonderenka said...

I thought I saw 2 posts about smart skinny guys and fat dumb guys this morning. Has Freddie been here taking down posts?

Joe said...

You were up early on a saturday, Ed. I decided it was not worth it. When you try to argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger