May 21, 2010

This is what passes for clear thinking by those on the left

I hope you have to have a heart bypass one day. And let me be clear: not because I want your life to be in danger, but because I want you to have to eat healthy food for the rest of your life. Every time you ate spinach (or whatever food you think is yucky) would be a victory for all thinking people worldwide.
--Dave from Some Country for Old Men (Yellow Bellied Cowards is the link on the sidebar)in a comment to the post below.

This comment is proof positive why I and others do not want the liberals to dictate our healthcare.

More importantly, I guess I am ignorant. How can eating more spinach be a victory for thinking people? Do only smart people eat veggies? Is he trying to say only dumb people eat meat? Will a by-pass make me a liberal? Will it make me smarter? Is eating Cheetos and Dairy Queen a victory for non-thinking people? Can only skinny people be smart?

If there is a study that proves a relationship between intellect and weight, I would sure like to see it. Could it just be that Little Davey is just a narrow-minded bigot that hates anyone different than him? Does he unfairly stereotype those he does not even know? My goodness, you mean Dave judges people by the way they look? Say it ain't so, JoeDave! That would make you prejudiced.

Can anyone at all follow the twisted logic of his statement?

Why do I feel like Daveyboy typed that comment, stuck out his tongue, and said "Take that mean old Hoosierboy"? I feel like I am back on the playground at Samuel P. Kyger Elementary. Shit, I bet he even believes his Dad can beat up mine.

Edit. Dave thinks I took his comment out of context. Here the paragraphs before and after. You be the judge:

The great thing about being you is that, being ignorant, you don't have any idea you're ignorant. That's part of the definition of ignorance.

I'd pity you but you're so dumb you don't even know you need pity. So I'll just pity your wife who must, once a day, roll her eyes and think, "My God, I can't believe I have sex with this disgusting piece of human filth. He's such a fuck-up. And I've wasted my life."

And I pity your kids who have to grow up with a father who doubtless wears sandals and socks.

You're such a waste of everything. Oxygen. Food. Bandwidth.

You are the epitome of a worthless human being. And you seem to enjoy being ignorant. You're the luckiest motherfucker on the planet that you're an American and not, say, from a third world country with no democracy. Because even the useless here get a voice. Long live the USA!

I hope you have to have a heart bypass one day. And let me be clear: not because I want your life to be in danger, but because I want you to have to eat healthy food for the rest of your life. Every time you ate spinach (or whatever food you think is yucky) would be a victory for all thinking people worldwide.

Oh, and you're a cunt.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are the thoughts (the word "thoughts" was used after serious consideration) you think when you read that paragraph you quoted?

Ugh. Just ugh.

I'll clear up one thing (or try to, since you're thick as a plank): I'm judging you and only you (and Dan a little, because he got involved in the comments) based on your poor reasoning, your shoddy logic, your intellectual wrongheadedness and the shear childishness by which you seem to make decisions.

Unless, of course, this blog is run by your id and you live the rest of your life like a true, patriotic, upstanding member of society. But I doubt it.

Kisses,
dave

Anonymous said...

And naturally the quote is completely without context. As is its placement in your banner. Yeah, we "liberals" sure do twist things for our own gain.

Joe said...

There you go. Context.

Since I am so dumb, maybe you can explain how eating healthy will be a victory for thinking people?

In your view fa tpeople are dumb. Ergo, skinny people are smart.

BTW, why don't you tell me how much you think I weigh anyway?

Anonymous said...

Wow. That's horrible reasoning. It's not even reasoning. It's what passes for a thought in your mind. I can almost hear your synapses crying out for useful stimuli.

This isn't Newton's third law, so there isn't a relationship between forces (in your example, poor though it is, the forces are fat and skinny). Not all fat people are dumb - though most of them could eat better. And not all skinny people are smart.

That comment is about you. You = fat. Therefore in this instance, fat = stupid. Because you're stupid.

All clear? Probably not. I don't think you took my comment out of context. I know you did. It's right there on the blog page.

And to be CLEARER: The victory for thinking people is a reference to the fact that you, and only you, in this example, are a non-thinker. And therefore if you had to eat healthy food, it would make your non-thinking mind hurt.

Explaining things to you is like explaining things to a below-average third grader.

Fuzzy Curmudgeon said...

Oh, gee, troll boy is back. Has he had that brain transplant yet? I mean, to actually have one implanted?

Or doesn't ObamaCare cover intelligence upgrades?

Joe said...

...and my non thinking mind hurting = a victory for thinking people? That makes a lot of sense. To a six year old.

Nice try to spin. Maybe you should go back to that Jr College you attended and take a course in logic.

Seriously, does anyone think his explaination makes any sense at all?

What more context do you need? Any person with a fourth grade education can see the paragraph about wishing me a heart by-pass has nothing to do with the preceeding or following paragraph(s). Perhaps you need me to look up the definition of "context" for you?

Anonymous said...

I just don't see those two boys actually saying a damn thing face to face with anyone not in a wheelchair.
Those two are exactly the kind that would bring a knife to a gunfight.





James Old Guy

mts1 said...

Hey, Hoosierboy, in the playground after lunch today, kick his ass behind the school by the see saws. I'll post lookout in case his snitch friend gets one of the teachers to have a look.

Dave, I'm fat, too. You know what that means? My grandparents were smart enough to leave the old country where all they did was eat fish heads and wipe their butts with a rock, and come to where one can have three squares a day and a roomy home and not have the local lord take from them if they got successful. I once worked for a guy whose father, when asked why he came here, said he wanted to live where even the poor people could be fat. America is a success, and I want future generations here to enjoy the prosperity, and not let America hating liberals drag it down to where people are skinny again because this became a third world banana republic. I'm sure there's millions in North Korea and Cuba, both liberal paradises, who'd kill to pat a full belly under their ribcage. God knows scores died trying to get through the Iron Curtain from the Left Wing Paradise to live off the fat of the Western free land.

Dumb fat people like HB and I need to look at things and figger them out. We're not smart like you, since you can absorb liberal talking points without having to use a single synapse. We don't think that looking like an anorexic emo waif while sitting in an e-cafe with a NPR or Whole Foods bag next to the laptop while drinking organic, fair trade sumatra makes one smart. In fact, the more we observe, the less we seem to know what the hell to make of it all. So we blog and shoot out conjectures to bounce our thoughts off of our readers' minds.

Joe said...

Well stated MTS

TheWayfarer said...

Oh Jeez, THAT asshole!
For a moment I thought you were referencing Letterman, channeling Carroway or someone you knew who tried to make a joke that didn't come out very well, not those ignorant, incoherent f***s at SCFOM...
Didn't you say you were swearing off that brand, HB?

Anonymous said...

Ted, Dave just showed up to share his particular brand of tolerance and brilliance.



Hb

TheWayfarer said...

Either somebody hacked your blog, or blogger hiccuped, belched & farted all at once and in the process, something bad happened to your "Things I Learned This Week, Part II" post. It showed up on my blog as a recent post, but not here...WTF!?

Joe said...

You were up early on a saturday, Ted. I decided it was not worth it. When you try to argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger