August 19, 2010

I just want to celebrate

According to my handy desk calendar today is the 231st day of 2010.  There are just 134 days remaining in this year. More than 60% of this year has passed.

The news guy on the radio says on this date the average American has finally worked enough to pay the tax burden of Federal, State and Local taxes.

For the balance of the year I am working for me, not the Government.

This news makes me a little happy and a lot sad.

If you need explanation of the previous sentence you need to examine your political priorities.

1 comment:

TheWayfarer said...

With the Obammunism inflicted on U.S. in March, don't be surprised if this is the earliest date you see for a while...And the blood-sucking altruists want to take still more!

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger