August 11, 2010

Woes Me Wednesday

It is Wednesday. Hump Day. The first day of school. The wife is back to work, the boy is starting his junior year and I have the house to myself. I love my family, but they screw up my work schedule.

It is going to be a hot one here in God's country today.  It was already 81 at 6:00 am. The windows were fogged over due to the humidity and temperature differences between outside and the air conditioned inside.

I made some cinnamon rolls this morning for my first day of school housemates. Thank you Poppin' Fresh!

I have to take the car in for an oil change this morning.

I got an unexpected payday yesterday.  No money, just a candy bar. The wife picked one up for me at the store.

The Cubs won last night.  I should not have stayed up to see the whole thing since I had to get up early this morning to make breakfast.  The season is over, I do not know why I keep watching. Some of us are masochists I guess.

Are you satisfied?  Another post is up. It is filled with worthless stuff no one cares about, but it is a post. Take that slackers.


P.S. Confidential to you. Some of us are in favor of limited government.  That does not mean NO Government.  That would be anarchy.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger