October 12, 2010

Explicit pygmy sex photos

This is where normally I would offer mundane descriptions of my boring life. Perhaps I would offer some humor or political insight. Not today.

I could tell you how I have folded a load of white clothes from the dryer. Or how I have done a whole load of towels and folded them and put them away (are you getting hot ladies?).

I could tell you about work or my lunch.

I will not mention that "pygmy sex" is still the #1 search term folks use to get to my blog.

I could write a whole post telling you what I will not write about today...

1 comment:

dragonlady474 said...

Hey, I forgot about getting more hits by search terms!
Don't feel bad about blogging ruts, obviously I've been through a few, but I always seem to snap out of it...somewhat. Maybe you and I should do another blog war to spice things up? LOL Only this time maybe we can be on the same team, since you refuse to admit that I won. :) heh
On the other hand, I don't even know if I would have time for that. It's kind of sad, and it makes me feel like an old timer reminiscing, but blogging in general isn't what it used to be. I don't think my current blog will ever have the traffic that The Dragon's Den had, but then again, my writing has turned to shit lately (school?).

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger