October 11, 2010

Sigh

We find ourselves facing yet another Monday.  It is funny how that day seems to keep coming around. I am tired today, I did not sleep well. We spent most of Saturday doing yard work, finally trimming bushes, pulling weeds and plants, generally cleaning up the jungle that is the front flower beds. We did a little more work before the football game yesterday. I still managed to walk 2 miles both Saturday and Sunday morning.  I am not sure if I will get my exercise today.

I am completely unmotivated to work today.  I am in desperate need for a vacation. Like most businesses we are entering 2011 business plan time and days poring over numbers is not fun to me. The never-ending battle of management wanting a high forecast and sales wanting a lower forecast just gets old, especially when I have been paying the financial penalty for higher-up over aggressiveness the past three years. A faltering economy and aggressive business plan does not lend itself to more bucks in my meager bank account.

I have a job, and that is something in today's Democrat-controlled economy.

1 comment:

Cappy said...

I hear ya, man.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger