April 18, 2011

No Lefties Bashed in Writing This Post

It is Monday.  The weekend are sure short -- they seem to last less than half of the work week. Mine was somehow busy, but I did not do a damn thing. Saturday I took my daily walk and then I did nothing until the wife and I went to the mall for a bit. I sat bored out of my mind while she did whatever she does at the mall that takes so long. We had some BBQ for supper, so that was good.

Sunday I took an extra long walk.  The wind gusts nearly blew me over. I then watched the end of some movie until it was time to watch the Cubs.  They lost.

I made salad with grilled chicken on top for supper. After I cleaned the kitchen I again placed my fat ass in the chair and did nothing until bed time.

Oh, I did read a book Saturday.  I forgot. Cheap fiction. Entertaining. Have I mentioned I lurve my Kindle. It is one of the best inventions ever.

My life is so boring.

Now it is time to get to work. I have wasted six minutes writing this post, you spent one reading it. This is not the activity that makes for a productive society. Get to work, you slacker.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

No one can worship God or love his neighbour on an empty stomach.

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger