April 19, 2011

Holy Rip Van Winkle, Batman...

What the Heck? I fell asleep in the chair a little after nine last night. I finally stumbled to bed around 9:30. Good God, In the old days I did not even think about heading to the bar until after ten! It is not like I had a rough weekend. It is not like I had a hard Monday.  I left home around 10:30 AM, picked up a colleague at the airport and visited a couple of customers.  I was home by a little after six.  I am not sure what is the matter with me.

I woke around 5:30 this morning, mostly to pee.  Thunder was rumbling in the distance and the sparrows and cardinals and robins were raising a racket in the pre-dawn morning. Since I had already slept more than usual I went out to fetch the paper and turned on the morning news. I got the boy up at the usual time for school. I woke the wife some twenty minutes later. Then, I went back to bed. I actually slept for about twenty more minutes! I likely will not sleep for the next week.

In other news, I have no news.   Check back later for some insightful political commentary, some cutting edge humor or an amusing anecdote. You likely will not find any of that stuff here, but I need the hits, traffic is way down.

No comments:

Consider everything here that is of original content copyrighted as of March 2005
Powered By Blogger